Stop Smart Meter/Smart Grid Waste & Prevent Cyberwar!
by Robert Frank (Latest Update as of October 17, 2012)
Why Would "Intelligent" Government Leaders Risk Cyberwar
by Placing Our Vital Utilities Onto the Internet???
Neutrality of some definitions is disputed. They are included to allow comparisons with opposing opinions in the subsequent comments.
- Smart Meter
- Smart Grid
- Nevada Energy Smart Meter Program
- Cyber Warfare
- Relationships Between Smart Meters, Smart Grid and Cyber Warfare
- Clark County Republican Party News Release Opposing Smart Meters
- R. Frank's Appeal to Gov. Sandoval To Help On Constitutional Violations
- Smart Meter Graphic
- Smart Meter Constitutional Violation Issue
- Hazard's Appeal for Gov. Sandoval Help
- R. Frank's Legal Notification to PUCN on Constitutional Rights
- Nevada Constitutional Alliance Opposes Smart Meters
(R. Frank Testimony to Public Utility Commission)
- Smart Meters To Massively Expand Global Cyber Warfare Risks?
1. Smart Meters Are Easy To Hack? (1st) (2nd) (3rd Segment)
2. Cyberwar Threats to US Power Systems Via Smartmeters?
3. Does Washington Know That Smart Meters Are Too Dangerous?
4. Video: What Happens If Your Power Grid Is Hacked?
- The Dark Side of Smart Meters
- Protect Yourself From Digital Smart Meters
- Misinformation & Deception
- Smart Meter Battles in NV
- Using Aluminum Screening To Block Smart Meter Transmissions?
- NPRI's Nevada Journal on Smart Meter Issues
- Woman Uses Gun To Stop Illegal Smart Meter Installation
- Texas Organization Explains Anti-Smart Meter Campaign
- Correcting SmartMeter Health Hazards Misinformation
- NV Outrage:3 Armed Men Shut Off Power--An Unconstitutional "Mandate"
- "Medusa Meter" Broadcasts Killer Power Levels
- DHS To Test Drones Over US (Include Future Monitoring of Smart Grid?)
- While the United States has shown it can not be defeated by military resources, National Defense and everything else in the US can be massively degraded and/or brought down by degrading our utilities via the internet.
- It is foolish and extremely dangerous to implement hundreds of millions of smart meter "internet gateways" between our utilities and consumers at a projected cost of over a Trillion dollars within this decade.
- No amount of perceived "management efficiencies" could possibly justify the frequent interruptions and likely losses of major parts of our national energy systems due to global cyber attacks. The strategic impacts of smart meters on the future of the US are beyond imagination.
- It is clear that the American civilization and its economy can not function effectively or efficiently unless our vital utilities are abundant, reliable and inexpensive. Reliable, abundant energy of all types is what has made America Great.
- There are dozens of solid reasons for stopping the smart meter deployment programs and for removing the inadequate networking components so that utility meters remain as solely for the purpose of billing for energy use.
Sample letter to protect your Constitutional Rights to privacy within your properties.
It is important that you declare your rights to protection against illegal government surveillance under the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution and Section 18 of the NV Constitution, and that you reserve the right to join in a group action for demanding criminal actions and civil litigation be brought against the responsible NV government officials should they violate your sacred constitutional rights to deny smart meter installs on your property.