Items of General Interest For Board Campaign '08
- Will Dictatorial Rule End This Year?
- Yet Another Dixon Deception?
- Conflicts of Interests?
- Why An "Investigative Audit"?
- Why "Privatize" The Billiards Room?
- Briggs Announces Last-Chance Open Houses
- D. Berman Exposed In Flagrant Lie About Briggs
- Updated Position on Budget Ratification Proposal
- Trumpets Group Leader Reveals Truth
- Frank Responds To Audit Critics (2 Items)
- Villas Say: "That's A Fact--Jack"
- McCullough Asks Manning For Help
- Briggs Questions Whoppers in Dixon's Financial Report
- Dixon's Report on Director Frank Proven False!
- Updated Info on SCA Income Tax Issue!
- Full Report on David Berman's Forgery Case
- Director Frank Responds to Negative Feeback on Taxes
- New--Investigative Audit Requested of SCA Finances
- Dixon Violates Statutes--Again (What Is Being Hidden?)
- CPA Porter's Papers Cast Cloud Over SCA Taxes
- Briggs Says SCA May Owe $1 Million in Back Taxes
- Ron Johnson on Berman, Taxes, Reserves & Trumpets
- Updated 2008 Campaign Information
David Berman Exposed In Yet Another Deception?
- DB: "Briggs to Committees: I Want Your Resignations"
- What John Briggs Actually Said
+ April 6 Forum Opening Statement (audio clip)
+ April 6 Forum Concluding Statement (audio clip)
- Analysis: Why Would You Believe Anything DB Says?
Warning Letter on March 28, '08: Maddox to Dixon
- Berg Says Frank Not Failing On Board Responsibilities
- NRS 116.760.1: Confidentiality Controls
- Latest Status: Dixon Removes Defamatory Report From Website, But Fails to Retract Words. Stay Tuned!