City of Henderson Dismisses False Arrest of Frank & Stebbins After 2 Years of Outrageous Abuse of Power!
This TAB shows documents and links to information concerning the recently approved release of records about the 2010 unsubstantiated/unjustified criminal arrest of Sun City Anthem members Colonel Robert Frank and Mr. Tim Stebbins by Henderson.
All charges were finally dismissed on March 20, 2012 after 2 years of unrelenting defamation, character assassination & personal abuse by the City, SCA Boards, & certain Sun City Anthem members with personal conflicts of interest.
Ronald Johnson, Sun City Anthem Member Reports the Full Story
- April 3, 2012: "The Untold Story" -- Did Board Lie to Henderson Police?
- May 22, 2012: "The Meeting" -- Illegal Board Meeting?
June 6, 2012: "HOA Scandal" In Sun City Anthem?
- July 7, 2012: "Guilty"-- SCA Board?
Some basic files and links will be listed before some of the supporting evidence of apparent misconduct by the involved persons.
- Nov '09: Police Report filed by Frank-Stebbins
- Jan '10: HPD Chief Jutta Chambers Declares No Crime Committed
- Jan '10: Director Ann Small Warning Against More Such Reports
- MP3 Audio Transcript
- Henderson City Arrest Warrant Authored by Sgt. Farley (w/o exhibits)
- Motion To Dismiss By Cal Potter for Robert Frank
- Motion To Dismiss By Bill Terry for Tim Stebbins
- Rebuttal To Special Prosecutor By Cal Potter For Frank & Stebbins
- Senator Briggs' Report of Unlawful "Slush Fund" From Surpluses
- Mar '08: Board Misbehavior Showing Willful Tax Deceptions
- Evidence That Unlawful Accumulated Surpluses Was Willful
- Proof That "Dues Holidays" Were Bogus
- Oct '08: Community Mgr. Letter Proves $100 "Holiday" Not From Surplus
- Feb '09: Demand For Auditor Assistance on Open Financial Issues
- IRS Audit Report, Jan-Mar 2011: Part 1 Part 2
- Review of IRS Audit Report Proves Frank & Stebbins Innocent
- Feb '10: Evidence of Police Abuse on Frank-Stebbins False Arrest
- Feb '10: Conclusion--Henderson Police Wrong on Arresting Frank-Stebbins
- Mar '08: Evidence of SCA President Hiding Willful Tax Mistakes
- Jun '08: SCA President Roz Berman Rejects Chance to Avoid Taxes
- Nov '09: Hqs IRS National Expert Confirms Stebbins & Frank Correct
- Nov '09: Board Advised of Facts Before Filing Police Report
- Mar '11: Ron Johnson Confirms What Frank-Stebbins Reported Was True
- IRS Confirms Stebbins & Frank Correct On Tax Policy
- Anthem VOICE Summarizes Case Situation
- Should You Call 911 If Your Property/Money Is Being Stolen?